2.20.2011

Happy Weekend!

Another week done and now we're working on the next one. It's amazing how fast a week goes by...I remember when I used to think time just never seemed to end and it just dragged by. Little did I know...that 4 kids later I'd never understand why time would just slip right by without so much as a pause!

So today we aren't going to waste on cleaning...today we're going to pause for some little beauties...like this...







and one more....




Yeah I love Ruffles! :) And sure the quilt doesn't have ruffles...but I'm in love with all  of Heidi's quilts...and it doesn't hurt that she is absolutely awesome! So Enjoy the prettier things in life today...take the day off from scrubbing everything spotless and just relax...have a cup of hot cocoa and cuddle up and watch a movie...


No comments:

Post a Comment