5.17.2011

Found & Featured Blog: AdelynSTONE by Kristan Lynn

Oh thank heavens it's Tuesday. 
Why? I don't know. 
It's not like I ever have a horrendous Monday...I just like to get to Tuesday
...seems so much more relaxed. Haha..not really this Tuesday. I've stolen away from the rest of my list (yes I'm in my second set of spring cleaning. 1 of 4.) Yes I do spring cleaning 4 times a year. It's the only way to keep up with all the junk 4 kids and a hubby (sure ok...and myself) store away throughout the year. Every 3 months to be exact.

Anyway...I decided to steal away for a hot second and play...and in doing so I found more crafts I'm going to be doing...probably counter active. Thanks brain for the idea of taking a break!!!!

So...I don't even remember HOW I found this marvelous lady, but I'm so glad I did. I love her blog. I read it ever couple days and back track. Well today I got a surprise.

This lovely lady is Kristan. I know great name right ;)
adelynSTONE

Her blog's name is AdelynSTONE.

I am officially in love. (BTW she has an etsy store AND a facebook page so I suggest you go check her out!)

Her post on the 3rd caught my eye and gave me some inspiration...so I'll definitely be doing some crafts... 

I decided to add the links she had as well as a link to her post. 
I hope you love her stuff and her blog as much as I do!!!

Tin Storage



Tin Refrigerator Magnets



For your kitchen


Now there are more in this blogpost from her...so go check them out HERE!

The next one...I'm gonna post is two pictures...
and then it's up to you to go check out the rest over at her blog!

Now like Kristan, I always have newspaper around...so these...yes something might be done with it aside from just recycling it! Because I'm a sucker for upcycling anything possible!

You can find her blogpost about reusing newspaper HERE!!!!
How about a preview though!

Paint strips of newspaper to make colorful newspaper roses.
Then glue them onto a frame or make a wreath! 


Newpaper manicure




This is possibly my favorite!! Biodegradable Seedling Starters!


...................................................................................................................................................

You definitely should go check out her blog, etsy store, facebook page...whatever. She's awesome! :)

As for me...it's back to work. I'll be back soon with some updates as to my awesome crafts that I've actually gotten done :) And I'll be post up curtains soon I hope! Once I get this leg of my year of spring cleaning event then I should have some extra time to get my curtains sewn up! :) Fingers crossed! Thanks for reading!

OOH YES!
Can't believe I've almost forgotten...

Go back to my April 30th post
(here I'll do it for you..click the picture)

Get your entries in!!! Let all your friends know about it! 
The winner will be announced on May 19, 2011!!!!
I'm so excited! Good luck everyone....

xoxo,





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature Kristen!
    Tweeting and FBing it.

    I can't imagine the cleaning of four kids.. I'm losing my mind with two... and one isn't even crawling yet =/
    Not sure how you do it girl.. but keep it up... send some of your energy my way ;)

    btw... LOVEEEEEE the font on your blog!!!

    -Kristan

    ReplyDelete