5.09.2011

So you want to learn to crochet?

Hello everyone! 

Today...today I have a bunch of stuff on my plate. Will I get it all done....doubtful, but I'm not gonna lie...I've got a list. Put a list in my hand with things to check off and I get motivated. I'm super excited though, because it includes working on a new project! Or an old project that I haven't had time to get to. I'm sure you know how that goes!

Alright. Now the main reason for today's post.
  I've been getting many inquiries about wanting to learn how to crochet. Are you interested in learning? Have you ever thought about taking a class? Well I'm thinking of opening my home for a weekly or bi weekly class. How many of you would be interested in something like this? I will be providing crochet hooks. So basically all you would have to do is show up with your learning pants on!! :)

 I'd love to get some feedback on how many would be interested...because in order to make this class a reality I'd need a class lol! Once I figure out a group I can figure out all the little business things! :)
So to sum it up...I want to have a class for all of you in my area who'd like to learn to crochet. Let me know if you're interested! I think this would be a fabulous opportunity to get together and to learn something new!!!

While I'm here...I'd also like to shout out to all of my new followers! You all are awesome!!! 

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment