2.08.2011

All Tied Up With A Bow

Good Evening all!!! I know I know...my consistency is a little off, however my customers will appreciate me not being on here and getting their hats done...verses me being on here and not getting them done faster!

On a good note...business is great! Thank you all who've ordered! It really means a lot to me for all of the support...plus I just love doing this. I really love seeing my hats on all you & yours! Oh and WOOHOO my business cards came in today. As soon as I can...I'll post them up here! Cuz I LOVE them!

Now on to the awesome stuff. I ran across this wonderful Etsy shop during only what seems to be a window shopping session. Hadleigh can't wear bows yet unless they're on headbands and currently all her headbands are getting too tight since her sweet head is gettin' big! Needless to say...I ran across this shop. I LOVE IT!









Busy Beezzz Bowtique

Plus the shop owner, Amy, is super sweet! She answered my questions plus on top of it...she helped me find something I'm looking for that she uses...so being helpful...always a plus. I love to find other people that are willing to help! Needless to say...She's having a sale in her shop today and today only...15% off everything...

So GO! Check her out! And put some gorgeous little bows and barrettes on your sweet girls heads!! You'll be ever so happy you did! :)

I'm out of here for the evening...work is calling my name...Have a great night!

XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment