2.23.2012

Pinddicted

Oh Pinterest.


Have you all gotten addicted yet?

I LOVE Pinterest.

Follow Me on Pinterest

It's an amazing way to keep track of about 129387283461823729347 new projects you want to start...I love everything about it. It's easy to use and completely and utterly addicting.

Here's my issue.

I now have a ton of stuff I want to make. I will have to eventually find the time. But when I do. Yes I plan on doing each and every one of them...or at least that's my goal. Finding the time to add in addition to the rest of the stuff I have to do is my problem!! Where do these people find the time? 

I manage some time here and there...and let's be serious here....when I'm out and I'm bored doing whatever it is that I should be doing...like waiting for pizzas at Little Ceasars...I'm PINNING on my iPhone. Because come on now, that's one of the most amazing apps. I love it!

I just pinned. From my phone. hehe



I haven't been on in a few days, other than my phone, which is fine with me, but I can hear it calling every time I'm on the computer. It's hard to stay away, but I know that everything else comes first. AND then I get Pinterest. I also know that when I'm on Pinterest I need to slot a few hours. Not because I'll spend them all on there, but it is a possibility to lose track of time and it stretches INTO hours lol.


It's just an amazing thing though. To have all of these beautiful ideas and interests in one spot.

I love to think that these people are completely genius who think of these amazing things.

Genius.

Go follow me.
Love, Hadleigh's got a board. 

Let's spread the love!

Ok I'm off of here to go do some actual work...wait until you see the beautiful goodies I'm working up!


remember...I love hearing your comments. I read every comment ever posted...no matter where it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment